Need to File a Workers’ Compensation Claim?
Let our attorneys represent you.
(541)-241-9002Contact Us Today
Consultations are always free. No fee without recovery.
With over 40 years of combined experience, we fight hard to obtain a fair settlement.
Once you have filed a workers’ compensation claim, the legal process can be confusing and frustrating. Insurance companies can cause delays in paying or approving your medical treatment, and you may not receive the benefits that you deserve.
We aggressively confront the insurance company and can get you a fair workers’ compensation settlement. We can help you take control of your claim and receive all of the benefits that you deserve.
Common Workplace Injuries Include:
What Our Attorneys Can Do for You
Appeal Denied Claims
Recover Lost Wages
Handle Claims Processing Insurance Issues
Get a Fair Settlement
Deal with Claims Adjusters & Obtain Payment
What Are You Entitled To?
• Diagnostic procedures to find the cause of the injury
• Medicine, medical supplies and medical equipment to help your recovery
• Consultations with medical experts
• Authorization for surgery and other medical procedures
• Payment of lost wages
• Vocational rehabilitation
• Reimbursement for transportation costs, to and from the hospital or physician
•Permanent Total Disability (PTD) or partial disability payments